SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newbie Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falathar
Journeyman
Journeyman

Newbie Question Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Question   Newbie Question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:30 am

When you host pvp games how do you set the suit rank limit, i.e. limit the game to rank C and B suits only etc.
Back to top Go down
Decade
Captain
Captain
Decade

Newbie Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question   Newbie Question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:48 am

There's the drop down bar where you can pick from C to SS rank suits. To get to that tab, you can click the white long bar in the middle of the window where you type the info and select the stuff for the match you are going to host.
Back to top Go down
Falathar
Journeyman
Journeyman

Newbie Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question   Newbie Question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:05 am

Thanks, does this mean you can't change the setting once the room has been made? I.e. you took over as master in a room.
Back to top Go down
Decade
Captain
Captain
Decade

Newbie Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question   Newbie Question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:35 am

I'd been trying to find that out too =w= I can't read chinese even though I'm a chinese. Crying On Floor
Back to top Go down
LiLMewmew
Major
Major
LiLMewmew

Newbie Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question   Newbie Question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:02 am

Falathar wrote:
Thanks, does this mean you can't change the setting once the room has been made? I.e. you took over as master in a room.
yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question   Newbie Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Question
Page 1 of 1