SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here

Go down 
+37
Zeithri
roween
iShorty
kikkoman251
Lightwish
Asen
setsuna2611
jimwhat
daniel14
Shana-Mia Eterna Fura
cobra
Katoma
anthony001
ChaosMatrix
eightyno
darkstory
cheseball
DarkLavi
Hikari
isaokronos
KojiroZX
Some furf
Mushi
zeromurasame
Gnar
Lyenyo
Bmonkey
Vandol
Alucius
obiyer
hitokiriyamato
Jun_Hai
hojo
JumbocactuarX27
D-Boy
DarkPhantomX
wowbond
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Empty
PostSubject: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:54 am

Alucius: Only reason this is still up is to serve as a database for the questions already asked which could be found through search. New questions can be posted in the section below this topic.

Hey I'm kind of new to the game and I had a couple of questions:

Is it possible to gift mobile suits?

is there an xp table that shows what xp you need to get to the next level?

Is the shield just for show? =\

Is there another way of earning G other than fighting and leveling?

I'll probably have more questions later, but that's all I can think of right now
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
DarkPhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:54 am

1.Yes but the gift mobile suits are C ranks nothing above that

2.If you mean the rank that exp bar will be added later if you mean the gundam yeah its already there in the bottom left corner

3.No the shield actually blocks damage when hit but it can break

4.Nope fighting is the best way.
Back to top Go down
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:07 am

Is there a button for blocking?

Oh also, is there some sort of trick to using the coins so you get a higher chance of an A rank? =\

And can you use rentals in mixing?

EDIT: can anyone give me a picture or tell me the factory tuning catagories?
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:03 am

If you mean the stat tuning, this is from the Korean version:

Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Statgrid

I think its still the same in the TW version, can anyone confirm?
Back to top Go down
JumbocactuarX27
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:40 pm

While we've got a thread for newbie questions, I've got a few.

1) Can I sell gundams? For example, I've got a mermaid gundam or two to spare.

2) If I can't sell them, do I have to keep them around for parts or is there a way to break them down and stick 'em in my inventory.

3) Where do I buy the mix plans to mix MS?

4) As my MS levels up, it first gains the "super cool special move" and then gains a shield icon. However, when the shield icon is full on my SP gauge I can't seem to use it for anything. Is it usable or does it do something passive like block more damage with the shield?

5) I have two different paint bottles (?) in my inventory. One set and one that's a single bottle. The set is more than happy to paint my MS several kinds of crazy colors. However, the single bottle won't stand to be used. The factory tech seems to say something that for now I assume means "You can't do that" or "You can't do that until XX". Can anyone confirm?

I've got more but I'm supposedly studying for a test now. I'll jot down more as I think of them.

Last edited by JumbocactuarX27 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remembered another.)
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:46 pm

1) Yes, you can. Choose the break option on the MS you want to sell, and you will get 400 points

3) Go to the shop, its the 4th option.

4) The additional skills are leaning to passive. The defense skill is usually geared to covering the MS' weaknesses, like paper for rock-type MS and so on

5) If you can't use the paint, chances are you have to wait until you get to a higher ran. Long, long, long way.
Back to top Go down
JumbocactuarX27
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Excellent. Thanks for the prompt reply.
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
DarkPhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:03 pm

wowbond wrote:
Is there a button for blocking?

Oh also, is there some sort of trick to using the coins so you get a higher chance of an A rank? =\

And can you use rentals in mixing?

EDIT: can anyone give me a picture or tell me the factory tuning catagories?

1.No there is no button for blocking

2.Not really, its luck some people are better with points and some with coins.

3.No you can't use rentals in mixing.
Back to top Go down
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Thanks, because out of 40 coins I didn't get the AR Duel.....but I did manage to get buster so I guess it's not ALL that bad...
Back to top Go down
JumbocactuarX27
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Another question: Batteries. Do they recharge? I assume when it hits 0 I can't play that MS for some amount of time, but I don't think it's been recharging.
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
DarkPhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:46 pm

JumbocactuarX27 wrote:
Another question: Batteries. Do they recharge? I assume when it hits 0 I can't play that MS for some amount of time, but I don't think it's been recharging.

You have to pay points to recharge it, simply right click the gundam its the second option the one inbetween the brackets. If it hits Zero you can't use it without recharging also the lower it gets the more it costs so just avoid letting it get into the red.
Back to top Go down
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Thanks for the reply

Is Aile Strike worth planning for? =\ Since i'm pretty sure it doesn't have super flight skills like in mission 4 where he stay afloat the whole battle =\

Also S ranks are not implemented in the Taiwan version yet right?
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
DarkPhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:23 pm

wowbond wrote:
Thanks for the reply

Is Aile Strike worth planning for? =\ Since i'm pretty sure it doesn't have super flight skills like in mission 4 where he stay afloat the whole battle =\

Also S ranks are not implemented in the Taiwan version yet right?

Depends on your play style if your someone who fights at mid distance with a beam rifle its good, but fair warning Aile strike's Melee is crap thus if a rock type closes in well yeah....~plays dying sound from super mario world~

And correct no S ranks in Taiwan yet.
Back to top Go down
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:43 pm

I see. Is there a list for the skills of each mobile suit? I'm not sure what the Aegis skills are...
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
DarkPhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:06 pm

wowbond wrote:
I see. Is there a list for the skills of each mobile suit? I'm not sure what the Aegis skills are...

Same as Strikes, Seed and Phase Shift. Seed I don't remember but Phase shift makes all physical attackes weaker like Machine guns/Ginn's Sword etc.
Back to top Go down
hojo
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:08 pm

I have some questions too (and very useful thread, btw).

1.- Need some explanation of this screen :

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img13/3573/gonlinescreenshot200904m.jpg

What are those blue coins? how do I get them/what do I use them for?
What are the two numbers next to the coins?
And the big number "3" on the left?
Also, on the right part, what is the middle and bottom windows? (the one that has 110 and 0 for totals, respectively)

2.- I could also use some help on the "Gift" and "Salary" windows. I see stuff popping up in them from time to time, but sometimes I have no idea what it is, why it shows up, or what the buttons do (I'm afraid I'm accidentally deleting the stuff I'm being given or something), anyone can help?

3.- Regarding rental suits, how long do they last? (days? hours? games?). When you check their info, there's is a number right next to the amount of G it costs, I guess that's the duration, right? And I see there's two different simbols : One for A and B ranks and one for the rest, so what's the duration for each?

4.- What does the 2nd tab on the shop do? All I see is my current selected mobile suit and a "+3000 points" over it.

5.- How/when can I tune the stats of my suit? I see the option in the factory, but it does nothing so far.
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
DarkPhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:48 pm

1. That screen is basic info but the main things are the Gundam Exp percentage and the other box with the two sets of numbers the top set is user exp and bottom is points

As for the blue coins those are from point matches no real use its just telling you how many points you scored.(No they are not the points you spend at capsule machines)
Those numbers have no real use that I've seen.

2.Gift on the pop up double click the item and you'll get another pop up hit the buttom right button on the pop up. Salary over all useless minus when you get something from mission rewards like a blueprint. If you have something like that check the boxs and hit the left button at the bottom.

3. As for rentals theres three different time limits you can buy 1 day, 5 days, 30 days. Fair warning the longer it last the most it costs also Rentals are not really a good idea except for trying out new gundams.

4.Second tab is not in use at the moment but in the korean version its where you traded cash for large amounts of points.

5. Your suit needs to be leveled up atleast 4 times to get a skill point also if you improve something you decrease what ever is in the opposite postion, meaning raise attack and you drop defense. Also if you use skill points and wanna reset them thats 2k so think about it before doing any modifications.
Back to top Go down
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:29 pm

Is there a max level for gundams?
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
DarkPhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:42 pm

wowbond wrote:
Is there a max level for gundams?

yeah once you have all the possible skill points, most gundams have 2 or 3.
Back to top Go down
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:52 pm

Thanks sometimes I get an error in pvp something with a 2, what does that mean?
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
DarkPhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:58 pm

Are you playing 4v4 mode? cause thats the only possible thing thats comes to mind to me. In 4v4 a team can only have 2 of each type meaining if there are already 2 other papers on the team you can't use a paper.
Back to top Go down
Jun_Hai
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:53 am

do you guys have any suggestions on how to get money quickly?
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:02 am

Don't be lazy and keep the rounds coming.

There's no such thing as "Get rich quick" unless you won the Dream Capsule thing, which is over already. Hard work, man.
Back to top Go down
Jun_Hai
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:08 am

well i meant, since the missions dont seem to give money except for that choice thing, or the pvp where you get money per round, which is faster?
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
DarkPhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:12 am

That all depends on luck honestly I perfer pvp since I only get points as a mission reward 1/8 of the time rest of the time its paint and items......which I wish I could sell or just break so I don't have to see them anymore. Ultimately stock matches are the best once the timer gets down to 1:29 winning team gets 200 points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next