SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gundams in other Version

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Major
Major
Zero

Gundams in other Version Empty
PostSubject: Gundams in other Version   Gundams in other Version Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:26 am

can anyone give me a list of the complete list of units in China and Hong Kong server?

your answers will be appreciated
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Gundams in other Version   Gundams in other Version Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:09 pm

uh... ur kidding right? What i can give you is that China is 1 cap ahead of TW and HK is about the same. Also, in terms of S ranks mix plans, China is about same as Taiwan but HK is ahead of China and TW by 6. I'm assuming ur trying to determine which version to play? China delete units can't get money from it. Most of HK is all cash shop, including paint, ships and protectors. TW well, just tw... About average. If i were u, go to the server that ur friends play the most.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Major
Major
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Gundams in other Version   Gundams in other Version Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Alucius wrote:
uh... ur kidding right? What i can give you is that China is 1 cap ahead of TW and HK is about the same. Also, in terms of S ranks mix plans, China is about same as Taiwan but HK is ahead of China and TW by 6. I'm assuming ur trying to determine which version to play? China delete units can't get money from it. Most of HK is all cash shop, including paint, ships and protectors. TW well, just tw... About average. If i were u, go to the server that ur friends play the most.

thnx for your answer, tbh, im the only one who plays SDGO here, just want to know the current status of CH and HK and how far behind tw is Very Happy

well taiwan is not that far in terms of capsule but HK has the most S rank Plans...
Back to top Go down
zeph
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
zeph

PostSubject: Re: Gundams in other Version   Gundams in other Version Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:00 pm

S Rank plan shouldn't be the deciding factor. After all, we do not see S rank in every room. And you need to start from lower ranks, to collect your suits.
Back to top Go down
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain
kikkoman251

PostSubject: Re: Gundams in other Version   Gundams in other Version Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Lol even if they had more S rank plans I'd like to see you make all of them in a the time TW takes to release more. And lol wow China doesn't give money for breaking, harsh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gundams in other Version   Gundams in other Version Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gundams in other Version
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: