SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should i try and cap or use mix-plans?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
imdead
Beginner
Beginner
imdead

Should i try and cap or use mix-plans? Empty
PostSubject: Should i try and cap or use mix-plans?   Should i try and cap or use mix-plans? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:32 pm

ok so....i was wandering if i should try and cap most of my MS or should i just use mix plans to get them.... since i heard capping a mobile suit u want will take up a lot of points like for example i tried to cap the dreadnought 5 times and only got the GPO1 at best and wandered if i shud just go and get a mix plan for it instead
Shocked

anybody can tell me what i shud do?
Back to top Go down
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
OMGundam

PostSubject: Re: Should i try and cap or use mix-plans?   Should i try and cap or use mix-plans? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:27 pm

mixplan, generally more efficient
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Should i try and cap or use mix-plans?   Should i try and cap or use mix-plans? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:30 pm

Hows this, always mix A rank and always cap B ranks. Although some A ranks might be better capped, cuz they key units is from the 7500 cap, such as Wing zero.
Back to top Go down
GnArthur
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
GnArthur

PostSubject: Re: Should i try and cap or use mix-plans?   Should i try and cap or use mix-plans? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 am

Mixed A ranks are C3 while the ones you cap are C2.
so there is a 1 custom pt difference
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should i try and cap or use mix-plans?   Should i try and cap or use mix-plans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should i try and cap or use mix-plans?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: