SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need Help Just For 9 Cash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michigo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Michigo

Need Help Just For 9 Cash Empty
PostSubject: Need Help Just For 9 Cash   Need Help Just For 9 Cash Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Does anyone can help me to send me the paint clear that it cost 9 cash?? Because I'm from outsider and I can't buy cash.. Crying On Floor
Thanks

ID : Michigo
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Just For 9 Cash   Need Help Just For 9 Cash Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:16 pm

didn't u have paypal access? get the card, give it to someone u trust, and ask em to gift it to yea.
Back to top Go down
wolves
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
wolves

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Just For 9 Cash   Need Help Just For 9 Cash Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:31 pm

michi0710 wrote:
Does anyone can help me to send me the paint clear that it cost 9 cash?? Because I'm from outsider and I can't buy cash.. Crying On Floor
Thanks

ID : Michigo

Actually u can just pass ur money to any of your friend which has pay pal account and help u buy some M points..rather then asking around here for M points..and 200M is not very expensive too..and it makes ur life easier too You know it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Just For 9 Cash   Need Help Just For 9 Cash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Help Just For 9 Cash
Page 1 of 1