SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You can rent s-ranks?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViperXx
Journeyman
Journeyman

You can rent s-ranks? Empty
PostSubject: You can rent s-ranks?   You can rent s-ranks? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 pm

And if you can, for how long?
I see a 1 and a chinese character but idk what it means XD 1 day? 1 week? 1 month?
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: You can rent s-ranks?   You can rent s-ranks? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:07 am

yep, only for 1 day/24hrs
Back to top Go down
ViperXx
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: You can rent s-ranks?   You can rent s-ranks? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:57 am

Oooo ic, not worth it then. I've already played all the units up to Susanowo ;> tyy
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: You can rent s-ranks?   You can rent s-ranks? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:20 am

ViperXx wrote:
Oooo ic, not worth it then. I've already played all the units up to Susanowo ;> tyy

Well depends on point of view:

Do you plan to play it at most 43 matches (if you know you suck enough to lose every one) or at least 21?

If so it's a good investment. Gives you experience with the mech too.

What I'm saying is, although it's short, you are getting a High-level unit for a whole day. Why not abuse it for all it's worth? You don't need to worry about recharging, infact one could even rent an F91, WZC, etc, and use it in missions, they won't get the Exp, but suddenly any plays past 80 get turned into, you guessed it, BONUS ROUNDS where you're gaining without battery costs.

Renting A-Ranks is generally the same thing in this respect... hehe.

Just find a way to abuse these A/S Ranks to your advantage, and you'll find sometimes that it's better (if not cheaper) to rent a unit than actually use your own, at least until that unit's OC3... hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can rent s-ranks?   You can rent s-ranks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can rent s-ranks?
Page 1 of 1