SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different between Speed And Agilty??

Go down 
+3
Decade
D-Boy
Michigo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zeithri
Major
Major
Zeithri

Different between Speed And Agilty?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different between Speed And Agilty??   Different between Speed And Agilty?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:38 am

Agility is probably the best stat you can have.
It enables you to pull off amazing dodges and retaliations that leaves others either frustrated or terrified.

Unless you have lag of course.
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Different between Speed And Agilty??   Different between Speed And Agilty?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:43 am

^ HAHAHA no.

Agility doesn't help with dodging. That's under skills and speed. YOUR reaction. not the suit. Even with a fortress suit I can dodge fine. Its all about skills.
Back to top Go down
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain
kikkoman251

PostSubject: Re: Different between Speed And Agilty??   Different between Speed And Agilty?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:21 am

D-Boy wrote:
^ HAHAHA no.

Agility doesn't help with dodging. That's under skills and speed. YOUR reaction. not the suit. Even with a fortress suit I can dodge fine. Its all about skills.

I beg to differ, a faster reacting suit will be able to dodge more things than a slower reacting suit if player piloting both suits were of equal skill. This is part of tier theories. Even with really good foresight and prediction skills, we are only human and prone to making mistakes, hence a faster reacting suit will help you evade danger better on reflex. No offense intended, but it is common sense.
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Different between Speed And Agilty??   Different between Speed And Agilty?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:35 am

Problem is, is there EVER a human with the same skills?

I tried agility. on a hell lot of suits. I'm not a man for theories. I'm a man of practicalities. I test things.

Agility only helps when ur walking. and firing stuff. it doesn't help with dodging. not a single bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different between Speed And Agilty??   Different between Speed And Agilty?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different between Speed And Agilty??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: