SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?

Go down 
+10
XGShin
Katoma
LiLMewmew
gnallen
masterofz
Alucius
D-Boy
Zeithri
Decade
toutou
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katoma
Major
Major

Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:30 pm

LiLMewmew wrote:
Alucius wrote:
hmmm, paper vs paper, and ur using weapon 2 and I got ifield + scissor def, sure. Come close so i can wack you with my sword.
Go ahead. I'll deplete your HP in 10 seconds.
the spread beams punches thru I-field as if hot knife thru butter XD

Took you Roughly 20 seconds, and I didn't even have I-Field or Kou's obsession to null it down. Let's not forget I kept meleeing you, and if I could melee you and I suck at it, then imagine what would happen if I were Alucius class. And those were what, my first 2 matches with it, and you had to spec me thrice to avoid getting rolled over? XD

@Toutou: I freaked the first time I 'curved' those missiles too, I thought it was like Koumei or BR ReGelg, what with minimal aim, instead it's more like ARPA, but paper, and actually a tank o___o;
Back to top Go down
Zeithri
Major
Major
Zeithri

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:45 pm

The thing is: GP03-D is suppose to be "broken" You know it!
Back to top Go down
gnallen
Major
Major
gnallen

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:14 pm

masterofz wrote:
GnAllen wrote:
god, after watching this i've realised all the GP03D's that i've fought were nubz
who could get killed by my sword strike.

plz... they're not nubz... they're hopeless... they could've just turned around n melee u back at anytime and they didnt? = =

Well actually it tried to, but i did the 2 hit and run thing and it never caught me with it's
massive blade. so in the end i ended up just slicing it to 30% health and finished it with a special.
Back to top Go down
Decade
Captain
Captain
Decade

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Aina Shirow wrote:
The thing is: GP03-D is suppose to be "broken" You know it!
That was what I was trying to say on my last sentence.
Back to top Go down
LiLMewmew
Major
Major
LiLMewmew

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Katoma wrote:
LiLMewmew wrote:
Alucius wrote:
hmmm, paper vs paper, and ur using weapon 2 and I got ifield + scissor def, sure. Come close so i can wack you with my sword.
Go ahead. I'll deplete your HP in 10 seconds.
the spread beams punches thru I-field as if hot knife thru butter XD

Took you Roughly 20 seconds, and I didn't even have I-Field or Kou's obsession to null it down. Let's not forget I kept meleeing you, and if I could melee you and I suck at it, then imagine what would happen if I were Alucius class. And those were what, my first 2 matches with it, and you had to spec me thrice to avoid getting rolled over? XD

@Toutou: I freaked the first time I 'curved' those missiles too, I thought it was like Koumei or BR ReGelg, what with minimal aim, instead it's more like ARPA, but paper, and actually a tank o___o;
try that in E. Gate cyclops
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 pm

oh egate... dam... that map...

Oh wait!!!

Back to top Go down
XGShin
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:14 pm

I fought a Neue Ziel once with my Impulse and I had no special at the time

My weapons:Knifes/BeamRifle/KnifeCombo

Yeah if someone knew there was a way to beat it tell me.

I ended up boosting backwards while shooting at it as it bounces powerlessly off its I-field until it caught me.

Tried recklessly charging in and knifing it and it just uses its sabers.

Tried charging behind it while it was meleeing a teammate it just turns around and uses its sabers again.

Based on your suit it could really end up being hell.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:22 pm

paper with machines guns > Neue Ziel. Otherwise, take turn spec that thing.
Back to top Go down
XGShin
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:00 am

I know there are suits that can deal with it but I mean some have no way to deal with it at all like my Impulse.

And as I mentioned I had no special at the time otherwise I would have specialed it

So my question was is there a way to deal with it without special using suits like my Impulse?
Back to top Go down
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
OMGundam

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:10 am

hope your teammates are aware of the cause :\
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:37 am

shoot and dodge the missiles. Hard, but not impossible.
Back to top Go down
glink
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
glink

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Alucius wrote:
paper with machines guns > Neue Ziel. Otherwise, take turn spec that thing.
lol f91 with all points in attack or even just f91?? neue ziel would cry
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:47 pm

my 2nd LL OC6 atk make a quick work out of Neue Ziel.
Back to top Go down
LiLMewmew
Major
Major
LiLMewmew

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:58 pm

yesterday, i rushed neue with V2 with invisible and landed ALL my spread beams on the back, and 1 HIT KO. =)
Killed within 10 seconds in the match. :>
Back to top Go down
LiLMewmew
Major
Major
LiLMewmew

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 pm

the weakness of GP03D is actually its beam saber. With 3 hit knockdown and it's long ranged beams, it really have trouble @ short range.
Thus, if you have a V2, it's really easy to kite GP03D. If you are fighting one, I suggest you go to melee range and LET it knock you down. ... YAY for free invisible frames :>
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:04 pm

lol, u can't just beat one used by a nub and assume all of them are that easy. Why can't he kite you with missiles and KD beam. Pros use V alot, so u end up on the short end of the stick.
Back to top Go down
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain
kikkoman251

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Alucius wrote:
lol, u can't just beat one used by a nub and assume all of them are that easy. Why can't he kite you with missiles and KD beam. Pros use V alot, so u end up on the short end of the stick.

"pros use V a lot, so you end up on the short end of the stick"

wait I don't understand this.
Back to top Go down
ChaosMatrix
Major
Major
ChaosMatrix

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:21 am

I've fought my share of v2s and G3s right now, so long as I can creep behind the fridges, I can kill them with my god, even without hyper, one match I fell on top of it and used weapon 3 while on top of it, and killed it. otherwise I just try and hide and shoot with the Gatling guns, they are huge so they are hard to miss. I once saw a match where 2 justices took out 2 fridges with gatling guns.

I wanna fight mew's v2 sometime.
Back to top Go down
LiLMewmew
Major
Major
LiLMewmew

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:38 am

Alucius wrote:
from lolTW probably.

EL OH EL.

cyclops
Back to top Go down
gnallen
Major
Major
gnallen

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 am

kikkoman251 wrote:
Alucius wrote:

"pros use V a lot, so you end up on the short end of the stick"

wait I don't understand this.

I think he means "V" in which you press to decend in MA.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 am

its safe to assume that any person that has a rental or a 3 stat but no skills is a nub, at least in tw. If u see a GP-03D with crap load of OC, better watch out, he might know wat he's doing. In the mean time, watch out for my rental =p.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2