SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^

Go down 
+4
jawfin
Jaygrazer
Alucius
GADNA
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GADNA
Journeyman
Journeyman
GADNA

You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Empty
PostSubject: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Hi it ias posibl to play on Taiwan from USA with out VPN^^ Just write A masage to the suport give the myour id and your ip (Location and Cauntry will eb nice) its not sure the mdo it fore you Cool butt whe nyou have spendet much cash on tai server and the msee oyur accaunt them will unlock it bounce same hapened with me ^^ Then i asked ingame SA GOD he told me to write masege to the Custem suport and tell them that you not intristen in the OG..(shit)planet server cheers i hope more people will back to taiwan server some of oyu will maybe remember me Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:59 am

that sounds good but doesn't that depend on your location? Cuz If i put USA California, they'll say US got their own server so u can't play. At least that's wat happened 1 month into the ban. If you got a link to the original post describing this method, then please post. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
GADNA
Journeyman
Journeyman
GADNA

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:00 am

Zou can be from USA them dont care when zou tell then that zou want plaz on Taiwan server and give them zour location them unlock it witch your ip`` oregenal Post _ i asked GOD ingame xD also no oreginal posts``
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:59 pm

seems legit. Used wasabii customer service and got this answer...

您好: 請您提供您的IP位置,以利人員進行查看,若您有遊戲其它疑問及建議歡迎您再回報,此端將會盡快為您服務,謝謝。

So basically just need to give them my ip and they can check it. Better than that one message that said in some regions, game can not operate correctly crap.
Back to top Go down
GADNA
Journeyman
Journeyman
GADNA

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Btw wasabi cant forbid oyur game acces caouse you have fullmember accaunt sow its against their law ^^ It is also posible that soem people from Taiwan live in USA and wana paly on ther hometown servers Wink so all jsut come back to uss Btw Kore server is nice Harute best unit ever xD
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:09 am

bro, it looks good thus far. My account is now under review. If this works man, you be saving a lot of people. I thank you for it.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:01 am

btw, how long did it took for them to un-ban your IP? Starting when you sent the message to wasabi.
Back to top Go down
GADNA
Journeyman
Journeyman
GADNA

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:39 pm

2-3 days^^
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:55 am

question, did you do this using english or chinese when you talked with GM and customer service?
Back to top Go down
GADNA
Journeyman
Journeyman
GADNA

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:10 am

I spok english with the gm in game then he told me so sent mye ip and my id to the suport then 2-3 days later i cold play without troble ^^
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:51 am

uh, which e-mail did you sent for customer support? can you pm it to me?
Back to top Go down
Jaygrazer
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Alu, did it work?
Back to top Go down
jawfin
Sergeant
Sergeant
jawfin

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Yeah, what's the word? cyclops

Jawfin
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:55 am

been 2 weeks and customer service been saying my account is still under review. Starting to doubt this but only reason still going with it is cuz customer service no longer say that region is not supported anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jaygrazer
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Think they might be debating whether or not to open the floodgates?
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:56 pm

I guess so. Since I'm doing through proper channels, this might be a precedence. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
beef1218
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:25 am

yep, its officially, i just got unlocked!
Back to top Go down
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
masterofz

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:29 am

O.o

congrats!
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:54 am

the guide is up in global announcement
Back to top Go down
GADNA
Journeyman
Journeyman
GADNA

PostSubject: You shold thank me^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:39 am

Alucius wrote:

Btw no one thanks me?? -_- Ispoke in person with GOD^^
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:47 pm

GADNA wrote:
Alucius wrote:

Thank you GADNA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
masterofz

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:54 pm

GADNA wrote:
Alucius wrote:

love
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Alucius wrote:
bro, it looks good thus far. My account is now under review. If this works man, you be saving a lot of people. I thank you for it.
I did...
Back to top Go down
ZeroExE
Major
Major
ZeroExE

PostSubject: hi   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:19 am

if get banned from last time. can get back from now?? alu any idea?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^   You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can reset your SDGO TAIWAN BANN^^
Page 1 of 1