HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:51 am

first of all, if u get kicked, that means u didn't follow the instructions on the room name. Typically, there's some text, most important 4 words are:
中左右怪
(1 2 3 4)
This means ur position in the room and what job you do.
中 = middle ship
左 = left top ship
右 = right bot ship
怪 = 3 of the scissor dagger mobs

First letter is always first position, second letter second, so on.

Now notice that the 4 words can change, so meaning the position is stable but the position is not. So once u enter the room, found where you are then look at the room name. That should tell you what you suppose to do.

-Keigo Atobe

Last edited by Alucius on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:16 am

Can someone tell my why e7 is only worth 148 exp instead of the 160 or so?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:47 am

dude.... ur from KR... lol. Anyways, reason u got 148 rather than 158 is someone failed to clear 3 scissor daggers.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyenyo
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Thanks Alu ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:43 pm

funny thing is, I wrote the e7 guide for the TW community so now they're grinding off of that.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Another thing is that they don't like you using "weaker" units. I usually get booted before anything happens if I'm in a C rank, and even some B ranks...

How the hell do you level "weak" units, when everyone is doing e7? I never see any of the other missions unless its a quest thing. (the rooms are locked)

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:13 pm

Usually C ranks are Auto kick. B ranks are based on OC level. But when i make it, i just set so that only A rank and S rank can ready.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Alucius wrote:
dude.... ur from KR... lol. Anyways, reason u got 148 rather than 158 is someone failed to clear 3 scissor daggers.
Bullshit. Why does TW feel that there's a need to nerf the exp given out in a mission. Sage!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Hikari wrote:
Alucius wrote:
Bullshit. Why does TW feel that there's a need to nerf the exp given out in a mission. Sage!

In the patch before they implemented OC they revised the EXP tables for all the suits and enabled the "deluxe" hangar we now use. TRUE, e7 used to give out 160+ exp, but it took longer to level your suits. (originally it was 999exp for special for C ranks. Its only 200exp now.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:03 am

Point is, K is still using the same exp values with OC while TW nerfed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyenyo
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:20 pm

This has helped me out so much ^^

Thanks again :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeithri
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:29 pm

blayaden01 wrote:
Hikari wrote:
Alucius wrote:

In the patch before they implemented OC they revised the EXP tables for all the suits and enabled the "deluxe" hangar we now use. TRUE, e7 used to give out 160+ exp, but it took longer to level your suits. (originally it was 999exp for special for C ranks. Its only 200exp now.)

The deluxe hangar?
Hopefully you aren't refering to that black space of lag and un-userfriendliness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Aina Shirow wrote:

The deluxe hangar?
Hopefully you aren't refering to that black space of lag and un-userfriendliness.
Thats the one. I actually kinda like it... Neutral

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeph
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:27 pm

The left ship is hard to destroy, i destroy the front antenna-like thing. then the gun turrent on then body, then the 4 thrusters. Then we can hit the ship right? Did i miss anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:35 pm

left ship is meant for scissors or something with a quick and piercing beam like t3

scissors, just crit every part and they should be able to bring it down pretty easily

piercing beamers, just take about 4-5 shots, 2 for boosters on each side, 2/3 more for the turret and the x thing in front of the ship
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:59 am

Where is the post for how not to be kicked by KR players?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tehnewblife
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7   Today at 6:32 pm

Back to top Go down

How to not get kicked by TW players when grinding mission e7
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1