SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide To Fill This Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michigo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Michigo

Guide To Fill This Form Empty
PostSubject: Guide To Fill This Form   Guide To Fill This Form Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:42 am

Hey guys can you help me to translate this page and tell how to fill in the blank??
https://member.wasabii.com.tw/ProfileUpdate.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fMpay%2fCTCB%2fChooseOrder.aspx
It's some kind of Profile Update.. What I have to fill in Number. Id?
Ex : 證件號碼 <<< What I have to fill in this blank??
And the other is 手機 : EX:0912345678,請輸入10碼數字即可 << What I have to fill in this blank??

I want to buy a Cash with my friends PayPal, can you tell me how to use it until I can get the Cash at SDGO Taiwan??
Please I need your help and information guys.. Thank you very much.. cute
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Fill This Form   Guide To Fill This Form Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:45 am

yea, one is cell phone the other one is TW social security #. Like I said before, if u can't fake it, u can always just buy the card and find someone trust worthy to gift it to yea. Faking social is ok, but if they put like a limit on ur account or something, it won't be fixed, lol...
Back to top Go down
Michigo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Michigo

PostSubject: Taiwan Social Security   Guide To Fill This Form Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 am

Alucius wrote:
yea, one is cell phone the other one is TW social security #. Like I said before, if u can't fake it, u can always just buy the card and find someone trust worthy to gift it to yea. Faking social is ok, but if they put like a limit on ur account or something, it won't be fixed, lol...

Can I use TW Social security someone else? Maybe I can use yours??
If I fake the social security, how it will be look like?? Can you give me some example?? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Fill This Form   Guide To Fill This Form Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:30 pm

michi0710 wrote:
Alucius wrote:

Can I use TW Social security someone else? Maybe I can use yours??
If I fake the social security, how it will be look like?? Can you give me some example?? Thanks

uh no... u cant use mine. There are TW SSN generators online, but I don't think they work anymore. Just buy the card and get one of your buddy to gift to yea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Fill This Form   Guide To Fill This Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide To Fill This Form
Page 1 of 1